Centrelink & Aged Care Advice
Whether considering options for yourself or deciding how best to help someone close to you, Aged Care is a complex area and requires careful thought. Choosing a facility which suits both the requirements and budget of you or your family member isn’t necessarily easy. In fact, it can quickly become overwhelming and stressful. When it comes time to move a loved one into an Aged Care facility, you need the right Aged Care advice to make it happen and take the stress out of making the right choice.
Out team of professionals specialise in providing Aged Care advice and approach their role with the utmost compassion, empathy and professionalism. Our Aged Care specialists can help make an emotional and stressful time easier by guiding you through the process and answering all of your questions:
- Should I Consider Home Care or Residential Care?
- What Upfront Costs Will I Need to Pay?
- How Much Will Ongoing Care Cost?
- If I go into Residential Care, can I Keep My Home or is it Better to Sell it?
- How can I Afford to Pay for Ongoing Care?
- Will I Have Something to Leave My Family?
- How Do I Maximize My Social Security Benefits?
Sinclair Wilson Investment Services can also assist with other types of Centrelink benefits, such as Youth Allowance. Criteria for Centrelink entitlements can be very complex and can often not be explained in general terms. Our Financial Planners can give you tailored advice on which Centrelink benefits you are entitled to and how you can maximize your benefits. We can also lodge with Centrelink and deal with them on your behalf.