The Sinclair Wilson Group is one of the largest independent Accounting and Business Advisory groups in regional Australia, with our operations strategically placed across the Western District of Victoria and South-East South Australia. We have 20 Principals and a team of more than 130 highly skilled Accountants, Financial Planners and Specialists.
We are always looking to attract high-calibre talent to our team. If you would like to enquire about opportunities with Sinclair Wilson, please contact our recruitment team below.
Currently Advertised Positions:
- Ambitious for a successful career in business or commerce?
- Committed to learn from a supportive business professionals?
- A team player?
Yes? The Sinclair Wilson Group wants you to apply for their Intern Program for 2020!
Sinclair Wilson is one of regional Australia’s leading accounting and business advisory firms, with more than 120 employees across five offices. We deliver comprehensive business and financial services to clients from a diverse range of industries, businesses and locations in the Great South Coast of Victoria and South East South Australia.
Our coveted annual Intern Program offers the right people an opportunity to join our growing multidisciplinary team and the opportunity to establish your career in business and finance.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to learn from our team of skilled professionals at one of our 5 offices across the region
- Wages in line with gap year legislation
- Invaluable exposure to the business and commerce industry
- A head-start to your career in our industry
- An opportunity to continue your association with Sinclair Wilson as you undertake future study
We have designed a flexible and dynamic Intern program ideally suited to students who will be studying or enrolled in a commerce or business degree in either a Victorian or South Australian university in 2020. You can work either via a regular, weekly working schedule if you are based locally, OR during university breaks if you are studying outside the local area.
Our Intern Program will launch you on an exciting and rewarding career with our team and will guarantee invaluable, on-the-job experience working with some the of region’s best and brightest business professionals.
To register your interest, please send, either via the portal below, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quote the reference: 2020 Sinclair Wilson Intern Program in the subject field and attach:
- your resume
- your most recent study transcript
- a cover letter indicating why you are applying for this position
Are you a Senior Accountant craving the kind of work-life balance that City life can never deliver?
Are you an ambitious and dedicated professional, ready to take the next step with a prominent accounting firm with incredible career opportunities?
Then take this chance to call Australia’s most liveable region home; fulfil your professional ambitions; and enjoy the kind of lifestyle you thought you could only dream about.
Sinclair Wilson is regional Victoria’s leading Accounting and Business Advisory practice, and is seeking qualified Senior Accountants for its highly-regarded Tax Division.
The added bonus is, with Sinclair Wilson having offices in Colac, Camperdown, Hamilton and Warrnambool, we can provide you the choice of a life by the coast, or amongst the lush western district hinterland – here’s the chance to make living the dream a reality.
The ideal candidates will:
- Have completed their CA or CPA professional qualification;
- Have demonstrated experience researching complex matters;
- Be experienced in, and comfortable with, interacting with and reporting to the Group’s 18-strong partnership;
- Embrace Sinclair Wilson’s community leadership, and be willing to be engaged with the region in which they live and work; and
- Have demonstrated experience cultivating and maintaining client relationships
About the position:
A salary package will be negotiated based on the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Multiple positions with the firm’s Warrnambool, Colac, Camperdown and Hamilton offices are all feasible locations for the newest additions to our large and growing group, and we can accommodate new colleagues in whatever location best-suits their plans.
At Sinclair Wilson, you will have the benefit of working in a fantastic region with all of its associated benefits, whilst still enjoying the rewarding professional experience of working in a large practice with a high calibre client base.
Make the break – submit your application today and you could soon be enjoying the benefits of joining a large and leading accounting practice, with a regional lifestyle that will be the envy of your city-bound colleagues.
More information about our region’s features, services and lifestyle benefits can be found via the links below:
- Warrnambool – a City for Living
- I am Port Fairy
- Greater Hamilton – One Place, Many Possibilities
- Make the Move to the Corangamite Shire (Camperdown & Terang)
- Colac Otway Shire
- Great Ocean Road region (stretching from the Surf Coast, through to Port Fairy
- Mount Gambier and Limestone Coast Region, South Australia
Confidential enquiries about these genuine opportunities for a picture-perfect life and work change can be made by contacting Sheron Cook, Senior HR Advisor, (03) 55640801.
Please submit a cover letter and resume that outlines your experience and strengths, either via the portal below or by mail:
Senior HR Advisor (Private & Confidential)
Sinclair Wilson Accountants & Business Advisors
PO Box 217
WARRNAMBOOL VIC 3280